- This event has passed.
2023 Sporting Clays Tournament
Registration for this event closes September 6th, 2023
Looking forward to seeing you at our annual ASHRAE Sporting Clays Tournament. For more information and to register for this event, please contact Chris Roberson firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 12:00 PM – Lunch and Registration Opens
- 1:00 PM – Safety Briefing then tournament begins!
Lunch provided: Steak Lunch, Salad, and Sides
- 5 member teams will be competing in 1 round of sporting clays.
- Each team member will be provided with 1 round worth of Ammunition (100 Shells).
- Lewis Rules Scoring
- Lunch will be served prior to the shooting
Benefit: All proceeds go to benefit ASHRAE Research Promotion
Additional Information & Safety Check List:
- Eye and ear protection will be provided.
- If you are not able to bring your own shotgun, a shotgun can be rented from Rock Lake for an additional charge.
- ASHRAE Inland Empire Chapter will be providing ammunition, please make sure to check the box in your registration form above (please note that shooters with 16, 28, or 410 gauge will have to supply their own ammunition).
- Team captains will be responsible for tracking team scores.
- Ammunition will be placed at the stations prior to the round so there will be no need for carts.